How to choose a holiday property that suits you :
- Consider how many bedrooms that you want - remember that most have a sofabed as well.
- Note the distances from town, beach, golf, etc., this will affect your choice of location.
- If you are a party of four or more adults, a property with two bathrooms may be more convenient.
- If your stay is between about October and April, a swimming pool won't be a requirement unless you like cold water!!
- A factor for a suitable location may be whether you have the use of a car or not.
- If you want 2 apartments close to each other, i.e. for convenience or "own space" with 2 couples or families on holiday together, or so you can both lead your required lifestyles,
we have suitable properties available.
The cost will be dependent on the size and the month of the year and the duration of the stay. However, with the cheap flights now available outside Bank Holiday periods,a rental property is considered the best all-round solution for a low cost holiday with maximum freedom to do as you choose.
To book, when you have selected your holiday property from the Holiday Rentals page, click on the online booking form and fill in your details. Please make sure that you complete as much as you can, it will save time later.
If you have not booked your flight, no worries, you can let us know the details when we have confirmed your booking
- Start date and end date. Note: If your choice includes a day that is already booked by someone else as the first or last day of their holiday, check with us as they may not require the whole day due to flight times. Important: Please note that there may be instances where we have a same-day changeover between 2 rental parties. If departure and arrival times overlap for 2 different parties, and because we need up to 4 hours to carry out
a clean, we then operate the policy of "vacate by 12 noon for Party A, into property after 4 pm for Party B". However, we can often work out a solution to minimise the disruption to both parties and will normally advise both parties as soon as we have found out that this is occurring.
- Quote our reference number of the apartment or house that you have selected.
- The number of people.
- If you require an airport transfer, flight details can be given later.
- Lead person name, address, Home & Work contact phone numbers, email address, etc.
- You will then receive an automatic confirmation that we have received your
booking form, Please print off the confirmation page, as this has
our bank details on, where you need to send your deposit.
- We will then Email you an invoice for the full cost of your stay which includes a 300 euros refundable damage deposit against breakages, damage etc.
- Full payment details will be on this invoice and we will hold this booking for 7 days to give you time to send us your deposit..
- We will then confirm receipt of this deposit
into our bank account. The balance will be required to be paid 14 days before the holiday commences.
- The Damage deposit of 300 Euros will be refunded to your bank account within 72 hours once we have checked the property and you have handed the keys back to us.
- Cancellation of your booking will entitle you to a full refund provided it is no later than 2 months from the date of your expected arrival or 50% of your deposit provided it is no later than 1 month from the date of your expected arrival. Cancellation less than 1 month from the date of your expected arrival NO REFUND